With over 20 years of experience, BM Rope Access Ltd has worked at height on many high profile projects both in the UK and internationally.
Our experience, reputation for delivery, focus on safety and attention to detail ensures we are the Partner of Choice for projects of all sizes that require rope access solutions.
We work with clients across diverse sectors including New Build Construction, Building Maintenance, Offshore and Renewables and provide a wide range of services:
- Curtain wall glazing
- Steel installation, erection and painting
- Stadium cleaning
- Cladding – installation and maintenance
- Pest control
- Building and Window Cleaning
- Structural Surveys and inspections
- Man safe cradle system installation
- High speed WIFI Internet System Installation
- Heritage restoration work, stone repairs lime mortar pointing
- Industrial coatings, painting and fire proofing.
Providing solutions to projects of all sizes
Over the years our rope access services have been deployed on a wide range of projects including some well known and iconic buildings:
- Mi5 Building
- Leadenhall Building – “Cheese Grater”
- Wembley Stadium
- Ashton Gate Stadium – Bristol City Football Ground
- Wimbledon Tennis Courts
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Luis Vuitton – Paris
- City Group Tower – Canary Wharf
- Royal Horse Guards
- London Olympics – Volleyball and Aquatics
For more information about our services and the benefits of using rope access systems on your next project give us a call on 0203 011 55 03 or complete our contact form.