At BM Rope Access Ltd we take safety seriously.
Construction industry Health and Safety Regulations have required high work rope access contractors, their technicians, practices and work control procedures, to demonstrate conformity with standards set by The International Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA).
We comply and work to the highest industry standards, regulations and legislation for rope access including:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- International Code of Practice (ICOP)
- Working at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (MHOR)
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002 (PPE)
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Guidelines
At BM Rope Access we adhere to IRATA standards across all aspects of our operational activities. Our rope access technicians are all IRATA certified and each project is managed by an IRATA qualified Level 3 Supervisor who is also Emergency at Work First Aid qualified. You can therefore be confident that your project will be managed professionally and to the highest standards to protect the safety of all involved.
For more information about our services and the benefits of using rope access systems on your next project give us a call on 0203 011 55 03 or complete our contact form.